Search Flow

Friday, April 6, 2012

Huge Information Leaked About Upcoming GTA V: Fact Or Fiction?

REAL OR RUMOR?
I don't know if this is worth believing 100% but from what I read it looks pretty legit. Former RockStar intern Ed Elric has come forward with a humongous amount of leaked information about the upcoming Fifth installment of the Grand Theft Auto series. All that fans have been teased with so far is a short minute and a half game trailer that slightly revealed the setting to be back in Los Santos. Anyway, its a nice long and interesting read if you're a fan of the series. Below is said intern's entire account of what we can expect in GTA V.


from Ed Elric (Brendan).

"Look, what i've seen can't be unseen. I will share with you the things I now know, which can never be erased from my memory, for I just can't hold it in any longer. Asides from a few of my family, I tried not to share this info with but 3 or 4 close friends. But I just....must...maaaann...Let me introduce myself. My name is Brendan. a Graphic Designs major at Full Sail Academy in Orlando, Florida. I'm on my 3rd year and am an abid gamer. Originally born in Miami, I moved away for college to purssue game design. Got a transfer to NJIT (New Jersey Institue of Technology) on internship for accredited service hours due to an once and a lifetime chance."

"Now The information I share with you aren't another set of pathetic attempts at rumors, 'leaks' or insider talk thats been running rampid on the web, but rather, actual facts I can physically confirm."

Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.Hypersmash.com