Search Flow

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Burger King Bacon Sundae

One time out of pure hate (and boredom) I walked into a McDonalds with no expression and ordered a Whopper with no ketchup and extra pickles. The chick behind the counter actually drew her index finger across the register keys for about 2.13 seconds before she realized how fitting of a job she had in comparison to her intelligence level.

I'm a crusader for Burger King. Ok not exactly the whole Burger King, just The Whopper and The King mascot. Living in the Bronx doesn't make that easy because every location employs a full staff of 'Not-A-Single-Fuck-Given' personalities who only get my simple custom order right half the time. But with the discovery of a new product on the rise I can learn to overlook that problem with ease and stroll back into my local BK ASAP!  A Nashville, Tennessee Burger King has unveiled the BACON SUNDAE: Ice cream and toppings with a fat juicy strip of pork BACON rammed inside like one of those long red spoons you get in a normal sundae. I wonder if Nashville feels good or bad about being chosen as the test market for an item obviously aimed at a bunch of fat greedy bastards.  They need to bring this to the streets of New York,  the factory of greed.  If any of my Nashville readers have tried this yet I'd love to know what you think about it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.Hypersmash.com